Randoms


Some cute things that Henry has been doing lately that I want to remember:
  • When he runs, he swings his left arm wildly.  Only the left one.  It looks like he's using it to propel himself.  When he starts swimming -- which he will, obviously -- he's totally going to be a backstroke cheater and pull on the lane rope.
  • He always want to climb stairs like an adult, one foot after the other.  This requires us to hold both of his hands and essentially lift him up the stairs, but I indulge him almost every time.
  • He remains obsessed with footwear and loves to walk around in our shoes.  Sometimes he'll bring us ock after ock and we load him up with socks, his shoes, his soft slippers, then a pair of grownup shoes and he tries to stomp around.
  • He discovered his belly button.  He lifts his shirt and peers around his giant belly, pokes himself (sometimes on the button, sometimes not quite), the points at me or Karl until we lift our shirts so he can poke our belly buttons.  Yes, everyone has one!  It's crazy!  I usually remind him that my belly button used be rather cute...before I carried a certain 10-pound baby.

Comments

Popular Posts