Catch Up

Turns out that taking a few pictures, downloading them, editing one, and posting it takes up my entire available blogging time each night.  While I was doing the 30-day challenge I neglected to post about a whole other bunch of goings-on.  We have had something interesting every week since the end of September, so I'll do some rapid-fire updates.

First up, chronologically -

Uncle Matt came to visit!  Ingrid gave him her special-est baby welcome by pooping all over him in grand fashion.  We got into the house and Matt thought he had stepped in something.  Uh, no, that poo is actually dripping down from above.


We all went out to Great Falls to take a little hike.  Henry was not interested in walking so we never made it past the trailhead, but the boys had a good time running around and climbing on some rocks while Ingrid and I enjoyed the fall foliage.

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts