Here's a Quarter

Henry has had an extra adoring adult or four around for much of the last three months.  My parents came at the end of March, then Karl's parents had him while we went to Key West, then Aunt Amy came, then we were at the cabin with all the Reitzes, then my mom visited, then my dad visited, then my mom visited again, and somewhere in between we had Paul and Linda, Matt G, Lisa, and some other sundry friends and relatives.  Henry may be getting just a weeeeeee bit spoiled by having people around who will cater to his every desire.

Last night the child was having a complete meltdown because we were doing something terrible to him (I think we were making him put on pajamas, but I don't recall).  He was making the enraged-newborn face and wailing with big crocodile tears.

"DADDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" he wailed.  No sympathy.

"MOMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" he wailed.  No sympathy.

Pause for angry glares.

"GRANDMAAAAAAAAAA!"



Comments

Popular Posts