Pajama Party

One of my goals for this year is to be more purposeful in taking pictures of the kids, both to develop my photography skills and to capture more of the fleeting phases that I might otherwise forget.  Luckily I got some excellent camera swag for Christmas! 

First on my list was to get pictures of their kids in the matching Christmas pajamas that I wasn't planning to buy but couldn't resist when I saw them in the Hanna Anderssen window.  This will also allow me to finish up those 2012 photo albums.

I bribed Henry with candy to cooperate, but I still have no pictures of both of them looking at the camera.   Henry just acts crazy and Ingrid just gazes adoringly at Henry.



So they won't look at me, but their little toes are cute.
 

I give up.  One at a time.



Comments

Popular Posts