Day 15: In Your Bag

Whoops, got way behind here.  We've been traveling a bit but are now settled into the rental house (with wifi) so I'll try to get caught up.  I did a few days of non-kid pictures that I won't post here, since I assume you all are only reading this to see cute pictures of Henry and Ingrid.


Pictured L to R: sunhat and sweatshirt for Ingrid (because it could be 60 to 85 degrees in the same day), sunglasses for all of us, squeezy snack and baby mum-mums, extra hair bows for Ingrid, Mr. Topham Hat, sticky tabs (Henry's favorite activity in the car), Costco wipes (for everything), extra diapers for Ingrid, extra undies for Henry, extra socks (she's constantly pulling them off and losing them), dog poo/diaper bags, Laura Mercier tinted lip balm (the only makeup I wear now), curly-hair comb for me and Ingrid, dead dandelion, phone and wallet. Not pictured: one million used Kleenexes.

Peering into the bag is like a snapshot of life with kids, isn't it?


Comments

Popular Posts