Keep Calm and Get the Camera

Lest you think my children are charmingly funny and beautifully backlit all the time, here's a little video relief for you.

This is Henry's reaction when he learned that none of the Amazon packages were for him that day.  Please note that he is wearing a Wolverine suit that he received in the mail less that 24 hours earlier.  This went on for several minutes. 



Not to be outdone, here is Ingrid reacting to the fact that I would not give her the grownup scissors. 




Comments

  1. I say you're the meanest mom ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie wants to know why there is NEVER a box for him ANY DAYS EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, the next time I'm upset I'm just going to throw myself on the floor like that! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts