Still Pregnant

Baby #3 is still baking away in here.  Just shy of 37 weeks!  

I wasn't sure I was going to make it this long because I was having so many contractions leading up to Christmas.  Then we sat around for 10 days and Karl did 90% of the work with Henry and Ingrid. Poof, way fewer contractions!  A good husband is a vacation.  

She's measuring 6.5lbs as of last week, which would put her at 8.5lbs if I go full-term.  And she's turned (mostly) head-down after hanging out breech until a couple of weeks ago.  We still have no idea what we're going to name her and the big kids are still sleeping in her nursery while construction continues in their room.  But, eh, it's okay.  We have some diapers and onesies.  You get really zen by the third kid.

Also, I say boo on winter pregnancy.  I'm tired of bundling up my already remarkable bulk and I have no pants that fit.  Being super-pregnant in the fall and summer was way better.  Otherwise, I'm feeling fine (well, waddly and enormous and tired, but fine).  Almost go-time!

It's too cold to put on makeup.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts