May Their First Child Be A Masculine Child

I saw The Godfather for the first time this month. Yes, I am almost thirty. Yes, I grew up in America. No, I am not a Communist.

Now that I've crawled out from under that particular cultural rock, I can introduce you to the Don Henry face, which otherwise might have been called something silly like "playing with my new teeth face."


I could also make jokes about how I can't refuse him when he offers to eat at 5a.m., or how a person could hide a horse's head under one of those bras hanging in the background of that photo.  If Karl were here instead of enjoying springtime in Paris without me, he could probably come up with some other clever references to include.

Here's the outtakes reel, which has nothing to do with classic movies, and everything to do with the kid making totally ridiculous faces.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts