Uppa Baby

This morning I walked into Henry's room to find him standing up, grinning at me over the crib rails.   It was so stinking cute I could hardly stand it.  Where did that big boy come from?

We may have to figure out a new sleeping arrangement for him before he is ready for a toddler bed.  The crib mattress is already down as far as it will go, and Henry had his chin over the side rail.  He isn't terribly nimble, so I think it will be awhile before he can climb out, but if he keeps growing at this pace it won't be too long before he could accidentally topple over.  An early addition to the list of unexpected inconveniences that come with being weirdly tall.

Comments

  1. Hilary installed crib tents for her boys once they reached climbing out of the crib height. Thought I don't think her kids were quite as young as Henry at that point :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts