First Haircut

While the boys were in Minnesota a couple of weeks ago, Ingrid and I had a spa day.  She came with me to get my eyebrows done -- she's now very aware of everyone's "eye-bohs" -- and then we walked over to the adorable kiddie salon for Ingrid's first haircut.  I desperately love her flowing locks and was nervous about getting them cut for the first time, but the ends were getting very tangly and uneven. 

I was also nervous that it would be a scream-fest.  Ingrid can be a little sensitive about strangers in her personal space.  But then she found the pile of Curious George books by the tiny chairs in the lobby.  And then the owner took her back to a little room full of tiaras, feather boas, fairy wings, and plastic high heels.  Ingrid decked herself out in several of each and she was ready for anything.  She smiled through the whole thing!



The lady did a great job just giving her a little trim to clean everything up.  It probably doesn't even look different to anyone but me, but I was sad to say goodbye to the wispy baby tendrils at the ends. 


Comments

Popular Posts