Rainy Days and Sundays

It's cold and rainy in D.C., and Karl is fighting off the usual international-flight cold, so we stayed inside all weekend. Good thing the baby provides an endless source of entertainment. I finished addressing the birth announcements (check your mailboxes soon!) and took a lot of pictures of him (alas, mostly with really bad lighting).




I finally got a few good ones of Karl with his mini-me.




Henry had a full social calendar last week. He had dinner with the law school girls, who fawned all over him, and had his picture taken by our friend Karen, who actually knows what she's doing with a camera. On Friday, we picked Karl up from Dulles and then went to a birthday party for our friend Brian. Good practice for all the upcoming holiday festivities!

Comments

  1. Oh my is he growing! I must have copies of these pictures. I am so anxious to see my little man again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts